We Believe that:
* God eternally exists in three persons (the Holy Trinity): Father, Son, & Holy Spirit.
* Jesus Christ is the Son of God, born of a virgin, whose life on earth was both fully God and fully human.
* Jesus, after living a sinless life, died on the cross to pay the penalty for our sins.
* Through Jesus' resurrection from the dead we have the promise of eternal life to all who believe in Him and who by repentance and faith accept His atoning death on the cross. We cannot earn our way into Heaven. Rather, we are sinners saved by the grace (unmerited favor) of God.
* Jesus Christ will come a second time, as promised in Scripture, to reign as King over all the earth in righteousness and truth.
* The Bible is the true Word of God, written by inspiration of the Holy Spirit. It is our guide for living.
* The gifts and work of the Holy Spirit as described in the New Testament continue to the present day.
* As disciples of Jesus Christ, we are to reflect His life and character to a dying world by compassionately serving others, proclaiming His love and the forgiveness of sins.